Sunday, June 11, 2006

So Mexico won over Iran today 3-1 in the World cup... Viva Mexico! I watched the first half of the game over at Joseph's apartment.. I introduced him to "futbol". He smiled and laughed as we watched. Mexico scored and I hollered "Goooool!!".. Im so happy he appreciates things I like.. It's what makes a relationship a great one. I in turn always appreciate things he likes.. :)* Gosh Im so tired... So then I raced home and watched the second half with dad.. I loved it. I had a lil drink and he was drinkin his beer and I was daddy's little girl again. We hoot and hollered with Mexico's 2nd and 3rd goals. Slow motion kicked in with the 2nd goal. Memories were setting in. Im realizing Im a lil big girl with great virtues... I love seeing Papi happy. It took me back to the time when he and I watched Brazil beat Italy in a sudden death shootout in 1994 to win the Cup. Its the World Cup.. It brings friends and family together, and if you think about it.. It brings the world together as well.. It doesn't matter who wins. We're all here to see some great futbol played and make some great memorias as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home