Thursday, December 28, 2006

I haven't blogged in a while, but while I still ponder on what to write, take a minute to check out this site and please sign the petition to send one of my favourite thinkers/astrophysicists on a NASA mission:

Please copy and send this e-mail, with your name saying "I support this initiative to send David Sereda into space on the NASA Space Shuttle to look for UFOs. I believe NASA has not been forthcoming with all of the evidence they have for ET contact."

Send the letter to:
astronaut.selection@mail.nasa.gov

Dear Chief NASA Administrator Michael Griffin;

Subject: Special Skills application for Astronaut

I, David Sereda, would like to apply to become an astronaut for special reasons. I saw a UFO in Berkeley, CA in 1968 when I was 7 years old. It was saucer shaped, metalic and hovered silently not far from the Berkeley National Lab for over 20 minutes. There were fifty or so witnesses with me. After 20 minutes, the flying saucer went invisible: invisible to the naked eye that is. Hello, My name is David Sereda. I am a well-known Space Science Researcher and UFOlogist. This year I will have spoken to over 100 million people through radio and TV appearances. Because of cetain research I have done into NASA Space Shuttle UFO phenomena, millions of Americans believe NASA is hiding evidence of UFOs appearing on such missions. There is now testimony that NASA has been retouching photographs with UFO in them (deleting UFOs). Gary McKinnon, the British Computer Hacker, testifies to this also. NASA anticipated contact with Extraterestrials when it first set out to journey into space (See the Space Act and the Brooking study 1958). If contact has been made, and the American public has been deceived, NASA may have made the greatest mistake ever for a public agency. I would like to go on the space shuttle and the ISS to conduct studies of UFO phenomenon using special cameras sensitive to visible, infrared and UV to search for UFO activity. I would like to report my findings to the American people. I am now collecting a petition of signatures of citizens who want me to fly on the NASA space shuttle in space to search for ET craft. Please advise me of the application process.

Sincerely,
David Sereda

And please check out his website at:
http://www.davidsereda.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home